Monday 16 January 2017

Panbesy , duromine, Garbaslim, Vitamin D jab, for successful weight Loss , 4th Day

After I got home, I started goggling about Vitamin D. I'm glad I did the Vitamin D jab with Dr Keith, it'll enhance my weight loss. It has been working for many people.

I started the weight loss program with 15 mg of duromine. I took that for 3 days. I felt almost normal & have none of those reported side effects. Is it working? Went to check the reviews from others on blogs. Many of the comments were from girls who actually skip the lower dose duromine & go straight to the higher dose 30mg of duromine or panbesy(which ever DR gave). They can't wait to lose the weight I guess, maybe I should have done that. Have I wasted 3 days? Oh did I mention before, duromine & panbesy, both supposedly works the same way.

I also started the water retention pills. Wow !!! That's like sooooo.... strange! After a couple of hours, I started going to the toilet like 5 times & peeing !!! By the end of the day, I weigh myself, I've lost like 1 kg!!!! Was that all water ? My God !!! I also look better as I don't have that bloated look anymore. I looked at my legs, it seems they look better like shapelier. All that within 1 day ??? wow !!! The water retention pills is really effective!

Once I started the 30mg panbesy on the fourth day, the side effects kick in. I feel really thirsty, I imagine the panbesy is drying up all the water plus the fats inside ....lol... Hopefully it works that way. Anyway I was told not to drink like a fish, so I didn't. Then there's the heart palpitations, it's different when you read about it & actual feeling it. Kinda weird. But was expecting that, so I didn't get paranoid by it. Knew it's just part of the symptoms ....yay... means the panbesy is working !

Panbesy for weight loss

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dr Keith didn't give me the water retention pills. Wonder why? I would like to get rid of all the excess water too! Should I go back & ask for it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If he didn't give you, I guess it means you do not need it. Not everyone suffers from water retention.

      Delete