Monday 16 April 2018

Charming brothers?

I sent my brother the below text, yesterday :
( Excessive reliance on obscenities & profanities tends towards restricted vocabulary growth & general decline in overall verbal skills. Instead ,why not use some meaningful words like 'I understand but I just happen to disagree with you & I'm sorry ' - instead of "You Stupid Bitch" ! )

That's after his girlfriend, text to complain to me about the way he text her all the time. I don't understand him, I don't understand why all the girls like him. My mum loves him too, but she's his mum, she has no choice. But the rest of the girls???

My friends said he's charming! I go like ...WHAT ???? hmmm..... have our standards drop so much these days? Just receive a reply from him after my rather harsh text : "If only she's smart  like you- wink wink ".
OK... he's quite charming sometimes ...lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment